Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mr. Money Man's Hyip Blog

For all of you out there who are familiar with hyips, I thought you may be interested in reading a new premium blog by Mr. Money Man all about hyips. I will study the hyips that are out there on the internet, which ones you should invest in, and most of all which ones you should avoid. I hope to teach you alot about hyips and introduce you to some of the best investing concepts out there.

I have been investing in hyips part time for over 5 years now and in that time I have made over $100,000. Thats pretty good, especially since the majority of hyip investors lose significant amounts of money. There are a few keys to being successful in hyips and one of those is diversification. That being said, you must also remember that in recent times the number of new hyips that are created everyday has increased significantly, while the number of quality hyips has gone down. I believe that this is mainly caused by the number of people entering the hyip arena from third world countries, and china, who have learned how to setup a hyip using a basic web script and make a hyip just for fun. The main key to hyip investing is to avoid any program that doesn't have a public english speaking admin, or plenty of advertising. One of those two is key to being a success in the hyip arena.

Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog and I will try to post new things here on a frequent basis. I hope you learn alot.

Mr. Money Man
- Hyip Expert ;)

No comments: