Friday, January 11, 2008

HYIP advertising Prices

Since I don't run hyips myself, this isn't something that I look at too frequently but every now and then I decide to have a look at the advertising prices that are listed online at some of the major hyip advertising sites. These include sites such as Talkgold and MMG.

One thing that I have noticed recently is that the prices are way too high for the current performance of the hyip arena. For anyone who knows anything about economics, you will know that when advertising isn't selling, you should lower your prices to reach the supply and demand equilibrium. Since the supply of advertising on all of the sites is fixed, the price is the only thing that should be adjusted.

If one looks at one of the major hyip forums they will notice that almost all of the banners are either free or taken by the admins themselves. Also in the paid sticky area there is only one single sticky post.

Hopefully in the near future the prices of advertising will lower down to a more reasonable rate. Then I might be able to promote my blog. ;)

- Mr. Money Man

No comments: